Firemen had to evacuate 24 people and one man suffered smoke intoxication when fire broke out in the Hostal Belgica in Palmanova yesterday. The fire broke out shortly after noon, and police were the first at the scene arriving in just four minutes. The fire started in a storeroom on the ground floor, and is attributed to a short circuit. Only one person needed hospital treatment. Material damage is considerable. It was the fifth fire in a Calvia hotel this summer.

Comments

The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.

Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');

mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.

Warning

Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.

* Mandatory fields

Currently there are no comments.